GodOfWonders

Custom Maps Server

Ok, I have wiped the entire server and installed AMX, AMX Bans, and HLStats X.  All are in working order.  I have currently locked the server while we are working behind the scenes to get it back up and running.  It was decided to take this time to completely redo it from scratch.  We are sifting through plugins first to get it running with the correct plugins again.  Once that is completed we will work on maps.  Maps can be requested at this time in the appropriate forum.  I ask that each map that is requested is put in it's own topic with link to it.  This way we may review it and upload it if it fits our criteria for the server.  Obviously our more commonly played maps along with the Source version of maps will be re-uploaded.  This is going to take time and I ask for everyone's patience.  It is the holidays and there are currently 2 of us working in conjunction with each other to get this back up and running in a timely manner but both of us are extremely busy so this will be a process.  Once done the server should run at optimal performance again and I will begin refocusing my efforts on giving the site another face lift. 

In the meantime, I have thrown the paintball server up and tweaked it.  Maps can be requested for it in the appropriate forum.  They will be reviewed and thrown on the server if they meet our criteria.  Lets take this time to enjoy some paintball style CS while we get our Custom Maps server back up and running again.

@Junkman is the resident server fixer upper.  He lurks in the shadows and comes when we need him.  He's a lot like Batman here.  The 2 of us are currently rebuilding the server through joint efforts.  The problem is that we are currently both extremely busy right now.  So this is going to take some time because we intend on doing it right.  I will be trying to get some more work done on it today myself.  It is just a huge job because of the amount of plugins and maps we have to sift through to get it back running and running right.  We didn't feel it right just reuploading it and not fixing the issues so we're taking 1 plugin at a time and 1 map at a time.  So this will take time.

Many plugins have been loaded back.  I’ve unlocked the server to start load testing with the plugins.  There are still more to add and the maps will stay standard for a little while longer.  Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks yall.  Plays great. 

BF07ADA376FCBB26BC5973FFC38D42988A3EACAB

I do have to ask.  Do you guys notice better reg on the server?  I loaded a plugin that we never had before that is supposed to do bullet calculations a lot better.  Which means better reg.  I’m just wondering how it feels on the server?

What’s your Steamid and I will check.  Should be able to vote at least.  Recruits can’t do much but kick or put up votes.

14 hours ago, GodOfWonders said:

I do have to ask.  Do you guys notice better reg on the server?  I loaded a plugin that we never had before that is supposed to do bullet calculations a lot better.  Which means better reg.  I’m just wondering how it feels on the server?

Oh!  I see! I go bonzo on everyone but you take away the credit to give it to better registry????  HaHa!

With scores every 3rd game like that, the reg must be great.

In playing this afternoon, I had to lower cl rates to get rid of take 3 steps, wait 1/4 sec, 3 more steps.  I normally play 50'40 but it want away at 35/30.  I do notice I have the best ping ever in the 20's!!  Norm is 30 to 50 ping.

Great work, server plays great.

Clearly understandably yall have limited time, it would be nice to get a few smaller maps.  With less than 8 players, the default maps are kinda big and peeps leave.  TOTALLY patiently waiting.

Thanks again!

//This is the file that will add tags to the maps in A vote.
//Example:
//code: This is a sample comment 
//fy_iceworld2k GunGame 
//de_westwood WC3FT 
fy_buzzkill - small
fy_rush_b2 - small
fy_snow - - small
mini_dust2 - small
nesc_playground - small
shishi02 - small
de_acropol - small
fy_buzzkill2008_s - med
fy_buzzkill2009 - med
lod_default - v[R]'s map
fy_hells_- kitchen med
de_oc2 - med
de_eldorado - med
de_emir med
lod_default - med
de_santorini - med
de_blue - med
de_backlot - med
de_buzzkill - med
de_kd med
bj_vice - med
csg_inferno - med
de_mirage_2k16 - med
de_late - med
de_karachi02 - med
de_pandemonium - med
de_dice - big
de_tuscan09 - med
de_cali-polia - med
de_skidrow_2010 - med
de_salt2 - big
cs_tibet - big
de_Arizona - big
de_fence - big
fy_17b_snow_village_2 - big

@thedoct0r your admin is working.  In server console when I reloaded admins it said you became an admin.  @OldN@der give me a list of the most played custom maps we had and I will try and get them loaded on the server tonight.  I currently have a computer job, working on building my side business, dealing with 2 stores, and working on the servers and site as well.  This is just taking time and I will do my best to get it done asap.

Maps aren't happening tonight.  Half the maps I can't find anymore because they have been trashed on the mapping websites.  I spent tonight transferring the server files over to my desktop and unpackaging them.  I will be trying to figure out what files go with what map and upload them to the server as I can.  This is a much bigger task than I had anticipated.

Despite my last post here is a list of all the maps currently on the server and that can be voted on:

aim_ak-colt
aim_map
as_oilrig
as_tundra
awp_city
awp_map
bj_vice
cs_747
cs_arabstreets
cs_assault
cs_assault2k
cs_assault_upc
cs_backalley
cs_bloodstrike
cs_deagle5
cs_estate
cs_havana
cs_italy
cs_militia
cs_office
cs_siege
cs_tibet
csg_inferno
de_acropol
de_airstrip
de_arizona
de_aztec
de_aztec2
de_backlot
de_blue
de_buzzkill
de_cali-polia
de_cbble
de_cevo_crete
de_cevo_russka
de_chateau
de_clan1_mill
de_clan2_fire
de_comrade
de_comrade_3rdroute
de_contra
de_cpl_fire
de_cpl_mill
de_cpl_strike
de_dawn
de_dice
de_dust
de_dust2
de_dust2002
de_dust4
de_dust4ever
de_eldorado
de_emir
de_fence
de_forge
de_inferno
de_karachi01
de_karachi02
de_kd
de_late
de_mirage_2k16
de_nuke
de_oc2
de_pandemonium
de_piranesi
de_prodigy
de_rats
de_rats_2001
de_russka
de_salt2
de_santorini
de_skidrow_2010
de_storm
de_survivor
de_torn
de_train
de_tuscan
de_tuscan09
de_vegas
de_vertigo
de_westwood
fy_17b_snow_village
fy_buzzkill
fy_buzzkill2008_s
fy_buzzkill2009
fy_hells_kitchen
fy_iceworld2k
fy_pool_day
fy_rush_b2
fy_snow
lod_awper
lod_buzzkill
lod_default
lod_famas
lod_mp5
lod_paintball
lod_scoutzknivez
lod_theproject
mini_dust2
nesc_playground
scoutzknivez
shishi02

• Thanks 1

I will continue working on the plugins throughout the week.  Any other maps you guys want will have to wait.  I want to get the server running the way it's supposed to gain but I still have to hunt down plugins or determine what files the plugins we had used and extract them from the server files.  That takes a lot of time.

• Thanks 1

GoW, I uploaded all the maps, res, etc. to server when you asked and still have them all if they need to be uploaded.

I also have the addons that we were using that I uploaded, can re-upload.

I KNOW everyone appreciates yall's help and no one is pressing you to hurry. 

It is greatly appreciated by all including guests.

Nader I have everything I need.  The folders are a mess that's my problem.  They do not need to be reuploaded I'm sifting through them one by one to make sure that we have no more issues.  Figuring out what files are needed and what aren't are what's taking so long.  Junk and I are working on it.

Understood, wasn't pressing just trying to help.

GOW, Junk...appreciate your work. Thank you very much. 

@Junkman has finished uploading the plugins.  Please let us know if anything needs to be adjusted or fixed.  I will start working on maps again this week when I get some time.

I'd be happy if there were fy_puffy and nades powerful as used to be, so that I could kick naders lower quadrant with nades :)